Commissioner since 2014
Welcome to the Rocky Mountain State Games Triathlon. The 2013 Event received rave reviews with 99% of participants recommending this race to others. 2014 will be even better as we heard your suggestions and took action to improve an already fantastic event. The beautiful swim in the shadow of Pikes Peak along with the exciting multi lap racing format, provides one of the most exciting races in the Rocky Mountain Region. A strong focus on youth racing makes this one for the whole family.
New for 2014
- First 200 registrants receive a free H20 bottle from Café Velo
- First 200 registrants automatically registered to win one of ten Rudy Project sunglasses
- Cafe Velo will be on sight providing bike support for those last minute repairs.
- Is this your first Triathlon? A rookie award will be given to the top rookie overall.
- The $3.00 processing fee has been removed from each registration for 2014.