Page Loader Logo
Close this search box.

Host Your Event in Olympic City USA: Colorado Springs

Colorado Springs is not just a city; it’s a hub of sporting excellence, home to the U.S. Olympic & Paralympic Committee (USOPC) headquarters and 25 National Governing Bodies of sport. Known as Olympic City USA, we boast a rich heritage of nurturing athletic prowess against the backdrop of breathtaking attractions like Pikes Peak – America’s Mountain, Garden of the Gods, The Broadmoor Hotel, and the U.S. Olympic & Paralympic Training Center and Museum. Sport is woven into the fabric of our community, making us the perfect stage for your next sporting event.

Your Partner in Sporting Success

We invite you to bring your sporting event to Colorado Springs, where you’ll find more than just a venue. You’ll discover a partner committed to celebrating and elevating your event. With state-of-the-art infrastructure, a wealth of experience, and a deep-seated expertise in hosting events, we’re poised to help you meet and exceed your goals. Our community is ready to offer a first-class experience to everyone involved, at every level of your sporting event.

Why Colorado Springs?

Choosing Colorado Springs means elevating your event in a city with sports in its DNA. But it’s not just about the location; it’s about the unparalleled support and resources available here, especially from the United States Olympic & Paralympic Training Center (USOPTC), a cornerstone of Team USA’s success.

Primary USOPTC Messaging:

  • The United States Olympic & Paralympic Training Center is an important resource for current and aspiring Team USA athletes.
  • The USOPC serves athletes from the COS-based NGBS and as well as athletes from NGBs based in communities around the United States.
  • Through elite national team camps, resident national team programs, resident national team athlete support and junior national team camps, the OPTC provides world-class training and support opportunities in an environment that offers specific sport training as well critical sports medicine, mental health, sport science, nutrition and injury rehabilitation infrastructure.

USOPTC On-Campus Activity:

  • In 2023, the USOPTC hosted over 600 camps/training specials/rehab specials/events for just over 10,000 athletes. Out of those 600 camps, 241 were short-term camps. 
  • In 2024, the USOPTC will host over 200 total short-term camps, welcoming almost 9,000 athletes. The shift to fewer camps represents an intentional focus on supporting Paris bound Olympic and Paralympic athletes in 2024. 
  • Since reopening following the pandemic, 70% of all camps are elite-athlete and team focused, the other 30% are a mixture of development camps, coaching education clinics, junior nationals’ camps, USOPC hosted events and international camps. 

Let's Connect

We’re eager to discuss how Colorado Springs can transform your event. Whether you’re interested in one of our existing events, getting involved, or bringing your own event here, we’re ready to make it a success. Contact us to explore the possibilities.

Send Us a Message