Saturday, July 16
Registration Entry Fees and Deadlines
– $45 (this will increase to $55 on July 10th)
– $71.90 (this will not increase)
– $151 (this will not increase)
* Registration levels of $71.90 and $151 will be available till July 10th.
Competition Format Details
Aluminum Challenge Package ($45)
– Includes all the laps you care to ride and a wristband to unlock the expanded on-course mechanical support and experience the NEW FOR 2022 SoCo Velo aid station.
Carbon Fiber Supporter Package ($71.90)
– Includes everything in the Aluminum Challenge Package + a 2022 t-shirt, a KOM/QOM timing chip with chances to win monetary prizes, food, extra business discounts and more! Available through July 10.
Titanium Community Package ($151)
– Includes everything in the Carbon Fiber Supporter Package + $100 donated to local charities, a chance to win tickets to a 2022 Switchbacks FC match and more! Available through July 10.
Note: Age determination date is December 31, 2022.
A five lap ride totaling 71.9 miles with a 9,190′ elevation gain. The ride will take place through neighboorhood roads and each loop will be 14 miles. To learn more please visit the 719 Ride website (The 719 Ride: An Elevation Celebration – 719ride.com).
*The RMSG has a NO REFUND policy. Click here for details on eligibility, inclement weather, refunds, etc.*
Register for 719 Ride Cycling Event
2340 Ramsgate Terrace, Colorado Springs, CO 80919