September 7 – September 10, 2023
Event Registration Deadline – (August 4)
Music Deadline – (August 25)
Planned Program Deadline – (August 25)
First IJS event $130
Additional IJS event $65
First 6.0 Event $110
2nd & subsequent 6.0 Event $55
First Compete USA Event $70
2nd & subsequent Compete USA $40
Memorial Solo Dances $5
Duets/Trios/Ensembles $110 Late Entry Fee (after 8/4) $50 Change Fee (after 8/4) $50 Late Music Fee (after 8/25) $50 Music Change Fee (after 8/25) $25 Late PPC Fee (after 8/25) $50
Monument Ice Rinks (16240 Old Denver Rd, Monument, CO 80132)
The following Practice Ice Options will be offered:
1) Warm-up ice (15 min. session 0-3 hours prior to your event) for all free skates (Beginner and higher) and short program events – no music, selectable by the skater. Max number of sessions is 1 per event. Can be reserved in advance.
2) Practice Ice (30 min session) – no music, selectable by the skater. Max number of sessions is 1 per skater. Can be reserved in advance.
Cost: Warm up Ice – no music
a. 15.00 pre-purchased online
b. 20.00 purchased online from the schedule
Cost: Practice ice – no music
a. 20.00 pre-purchase online
b. 25.00 purchased online from the schedule
The Colorado Springs Invitational will be conducted in accordance with the rules and regulations of U.S. Figure Skating, as set forth in the current rulebook, the Compete USA Manual, as well as any pertinent updates which have been posted on the U.S. Figure Skating website.
TEST LEVEL: As of December 1, 2023, singles athletes may opt to accelerate their test progression within U.S. Figure Skating and thus compete at level(s) best suited for their technical skillset.
AGE RESTRICTIONS / REQUIREMENTS: Age restricted events are based upon the skater’s age as of July 1, 2023.
1. The singles free skate test levels will remain as a minimum requirement to compete.
2. Athletes may not skate down in any event.
3. This update does NOT apply to Adult, Showcase and Solo Dance.
Locker Room/Changing Areas:
CLICK HERE For Full Announcement