CLOTHING DROP OFF
COMPETITIVE RACE INFO
All USAC rules apply. USAC waiver must be signed by all racers or parent/guardian for anyone 18 years or younger. BRAC membership required for Colorado USAC members. The Broadmoor Cycle to the Summit Gran Fondo (open/fun ride) will be taking place in conjunction with the Competitive race. Please keep in mind you are sharing the course. Be courteous and aware during your race, communicate clearly as you overtake other cyclists, and use the Yellow Line Rule at all times.
- Required License: A USAC license is required to compete in any of the Competitive race categories. To purchase a one-day license, please click here. Make sure to bring the receipt to the race. Annual USAC licenses available online at usacycling.org.
- Membership Requirment: BRAC membership is required for points obtained to count towards Rocky Mountain Road Cup, individual or team competition. BRAC 1-day memberships available online at coloradocycling.org (BRAC 1-day membership exempt with USAC 1-day License and for cyclists living outside of Colorado).
- Ages 6-15 = $5 per person
- Ages 16 and older = $15 per person
- Family Plan (up to 5 people) = $50
*No one will be allowed above the Start Line (except cyclists) before 9:00am for any reason*
GRAN FONDO NATIONAL SERIES
We are excited to announce that we have partnered up with the Gran Fondo National Series!
Now, riders that compete in Cycle to the Summit qualify for the 2023 USA Cycling Gran Fondo National Championships!
The 2023 location has not been announced yet. However, qualification for National Championships is based on results and participation on a rolling 18-month period. So, riding in Cycle to the Summit can qualify you for the 2023 National Championship!
For more information on the Gran Fondo National Series, click here.
The Broadmoor Cycle to the Summit jersey, designed by Axe and the Oak Distillery is here! The 2022 Cycle to the Summit jersey features a topographic map of Pikes Peak – America’s Mountain as well as a detailed outline of the grueling route. The summit of Pikes Peak – America’s Mountain is showcased throughout the jersey’s details. Thank you Axe and the Oak Distillery for this cutting edge design!
Limited 2022 Cycle to the Summit jerseys will be available for purchase at PACKET PICK-UP on August 11th-12th!
PACKET PICK-UP presented by the axe and the oak distillery
Dates: Thursday, August 11, 6:00-8:00 pm and Friday, August 12, 6:00-8:00 pm
Location: Axe and the Oak Distillery – 1604 S Cascade Ave Ste #80, Colorado Springs, CO 80905
NO DAY-OF REGISTRATION. ALL CYCLISTS MUST PRE-REGISTER FOR THIS EVENT.
- Early Registration: March 28 – May 31
- Standard Registration: June 1 – August 8 (ONLINE REGISTRATION CLOSES AUGUST 8 AT 5 PM MST)
- Packet Pick-up Registration: August 11 & 12 at Axe and the Oak Distillery from 6:00-8:00pm
The start line is located approximately 7 miles uphill from the Pikes Peak Highway Gateway, just past Crystal Reservoir. The start time for the first wave of the race is 6:13 am.
Riders that complete Cycle to the Summit in the specified race time frame (before 9:45 AM) will become a member of the Summit Society and will receive a medal, Cycle to the Summit collectible, and exclusive discounts!
Elevate your bucket list by 14,115 ft.
CLICK HERE to view the 2022 Technical Guide. Participants will have access to the Technical Guide which includes information about the event. A PDF of the guide will be sent to all participants prior to the event.